Report to: Creative Director
Employment type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Swindon Area
About HWIT Creative:
HWIT Creative are a small and perfectly formed branding agency based in Wiltshire. In various guises we have been in business since before the digital revolution modernised the creative industry. Our digital dexterity is no coincidence. We were there from the very beginning. Even to this day, traditional skills and values, combined with creative technology, we think, sets us apart from many other agencies. HWIT are part of a group of entrepreneurial and energetic companies with a genuine passion for individuality and creativity.
Our client roster is wide ranging, from property investment to fire safety to recycling to charities. HWIT is looking to offer our clients a more complete service and become a fully integrated Branding and Marketing agency.
Purpose of the Role:
- To be a part of the team which will grow HWIT Creative to become fully integrated Branding and Marketing agency.
- To provide our existing and new clients with strategic marketing campaigns, digital marketing, social media and public relations.
- To match and support our client’s requirements and grow all digital marketing channels.
- Recommend improvements based on competitor analysis, trends and research.
- To create and manage the social media content across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Work with Creative Director to create digital images and video content.
- To respond to customer feedback on social media & via email.
- To own the copywriting for the various clients – manage and write content for all digital channels.
- To manage the email marketing platform and create campaigns.
- To set up and manage paid ads via Facebook Ads Manager and to analyse the data in Google Analytics and provide recommendations to optimise campaigns.
- A degree, ideally in marketing or business (preferable) but will also consider relevant work experience or apprenticeships.
- Demonstrated that you have delivered projects with a degree of independence.
- Previous experience of working directly with external clients in an agency environment.
Skills & Behaviors:
- Self-starter – happy to lead your own projects (with support when needed).
- High attention to detail
- Project management and delivering to a deadline.
- Enthusiastic & willing to learn new skills.
- Creative copywriting.
- Digital marketing skills essential.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Clear passion and demonstrated love for marketing and social media.
- Confidence to deal directly with external clients and other businesses within the group.
- Experience in working with different social media platforms.
- Flexible – happy to get involved with various activities within the group
- Good basic IT skills – Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- £25-30k annual salary depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas leave (at the company’s discretion) and bank-holidays
- 3% employer pension contribution.
- Career development opportunities including functional training and personal development.