WHEN WOULD WE COLLECT INFORMATION
PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us
- you are a recipient, or potential recipient, of our services
- you are a customer
- you work for us
- you supply services to us
- you send us your CV or apply to work for us
- A recruitment consultant sends us your CV with your permission
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- information collected through your use of our website
- information collected through direct interactions on social media
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd)
- all communications to and from you by email or post.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic patterns to our site, which operates against Googles privacy.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will use and store the information that you provide in order to:
- give you a quotation for one of our products or services
- provide you with information on products and services that you may request from us
- enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products and services and our website(s)
- give you access to our support portal for training & documentation
- invite you to events that you might find of relevance
- inform you of suitable job opportunities or invite you to interviews
- improve and develop our services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- carry out financial checks and for other finance-related purposes such as company credit checks, collecting payment and accounting
- create and analyse sales performance statistics
- undertake marketing including email newsletters, but only if you have given us explicit consent to do so
- comply with any regulatory requirements.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may need to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd), or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we obtain and use your information
- To ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you
- To have your information corrected if you inform us of any incorrect details
- To request to have your information erased (the Right to be Forgotten)
- To object to the processing of your information
- To have information you provided to us, returned to you, in a machine-readable format
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your information, at any point
- To object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
If you would like to use any of these rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) will only retain personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE
PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) of any changes to their information.
A customer may allow PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) to provide them with information about products and services from PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) which may be of interest to them. PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) will only do this where a customer has agreed to receive such information. You agree to receive marketing information from PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd):
- Information about our products and services by choosing to opt-in in marketing communications we send to you or by making a direct enquiry
- Information about our products and services by opting out of a communication where your data has been provided from a legitimate GDPR compliant business list supplier source
- Information about our products and services where you provide your details in the course of purchase or negotiations for the purchase of a product or service
The marketing channels used above may include all means of communication e.g. email, post, phone, SMS text message and other electronic means. If electronic channels (i.e. email, SMS) are to be used this will be specifically stated when we collect your details.
PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) will not share personal data for any commercial or marketing purpose unrelated to its products and services without asking you first, or where the law requires us to share it. We do not rent or sell our customer lists to any third-party organisation. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, which is in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent legislation.
CHANGING YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
You can change marketing preferences at any time through the link provided at the bottom of our marketing emails. If you choose to Unsubscribe, that means that you wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us, and we will comply with that request immediately.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, we will use it for that purpose. You can change your mind by emailing us at email@example.com or simply by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communications we send.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate. This can be achieved by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the ability to unsubscribe from future communications by replying to any email with the word Unsubscribe in the subject line. You can also write to our Managing Director at PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd). 12 Ravensgate Road, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham GL538NN
REQUESTING A COPY OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can request details of personal information PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) holds about you, including on our websites databases, by contacting us with emailing email@example.com or calling the Data Protection Officer on 01242 236207.
Requests must be made in writing; there is no fee for doing this. Proof of identification is required in order to provide and protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able to locate your information. For example, dates and details of the websites, products or services that you have used. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
The security and storage of your personal information are very important to us. The personal information we collect from you is stored by us on secure servers, protected through a combination of physical and electronic access controls, firewall technology and other security measures. We have put in place measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Although we use market-standard security software to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted by you to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd) is committed to keeping customers personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies onwww.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org.
OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE UK
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Should a legal need arise to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
We take your privacy, and protection of your personal information, very seriously. If you have any questions, comments or queries about the way we are collecting or using your personal information, please contact the Data Protection Officer at PureCreative30 (T/A Harrison White Ltd). 12 Ravensgate Road, Charlton Kings, Cheltenham GL538NN or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a concern about the way in which we are collecting or using your personal information, you may also contact the Information Commissioners Office directly at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.